WHAT ARE YOUR PRICES?
Because each event is unique and flower prices fluctuate throughout the year, we do not post our prices online. Please call, visit our shop, or schedule a consultation to inquire about our rates.
WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS PROCESS?
At TessFresh Flowers we understand the stresses of planning and organizing a wedding or event. We are committed to making your experience with us as easy and stress free as possible. If you are interested in using our services for a wedding/event please see the steps below:
1) Get ideas. Look everywhere: magazines, photos online, our website, etc. for ideas and styles for your bouquets, centerpieces, and other arrangements you would like to have at your event.
2) Call us at (619) 276-4221 to schedule an appointment. Once you have an idea of what your event to look like, please call the shop to schedule an appointment. We're open for appointments Tuesday-Sunday 9AM to 5PM. Our schedule changes though when we have weddings or events. Please call to confirm our hours and schedule your appointments.
3) Meet with us! At your scheduled consultation, we will work with you to come up with a wish-list tailored to your needs/budget. Please bring any photos, color swatches, venue photos, or ideas that you like. Consultations usually last about 1.5-2 hours, depending on how large your order is.
4) Book with us! If you're happy with the proposal and would like to book us, please send an initial deposit via check of $200 made out to Tessfresh Flowers to: 1405 Morena Blvd. San Diego, California 92110 to reserve your event date. Please take note that we are unable to reserve your day until we receive a deposit.
5) Schedule your final mock-up appointment. Call us at least 2 months before your event to schedule your final appointment.
6) Make your final payment. Final payments and changes are due 3 weeks prior to your event. We accept cash, check, or card. For card payments, you may stop by the shop or call in during business hours for phone payment.
7) Wedding/Event Day! On the day of your event you will have the option of picking up your flowers or having them delivered or set up. Depending on what you decide, your flowers will be available for pick up the morning of your wedding or will be delivered directly to your ceremony and/or reception sites.
WHEN SHOULD I HIRE A FLORIST?
We suggest you book a florist 6-9 months prior to your wedding. If you are a last minute bride, call us and we may still be able to book you!